Monday, November 10, 2008

haizz.. stupid

f3.. quarrel wif bro..
las nite when he was playing the com..
i GT ask him can i c the email 4 a while..
bt he dun wan let me c.. ok.. its ok..
he say the next day morning let me play the com
Ok.. 2day morning.. i on the com
while playing.. i feel hungry...
den i go n take sum food out here..
so tat i can eat sambil playing..
when i come out from kitchen..
my bro use the com n close all my program (execpt msn)
den i ask him go away..
n tell him tat nw is the time i use..
so he cannot use it.. (hu ask him ytd nite like tat )
den.. he quarrel wif me..
his logic is nt sam wif my logic..
he think tat if sum1 leave the seat..
den other ppl can use the com 4 a while..
bt.. wad i think is.. nw is the time i play the com..
so if he wan use 4 a while..
he should ask me.. should respect me..
i tell him i noe wad he wan to say..
bt.. he say me owes nt hear wad he said 2 me.. omg.. =.=
oh i rili gt.. i promise..
jz nw gt think wan to slap me...(he nt dare slap me.. kaka)
rili wan crazy liao.. f3..
ok.. at the end.. he said he dun wan hear wad i said..
i said he "li kui" kaka.. he bei song.. wahaha..
n he go 2 his room.. n crying!!! wakaka..
den i still playing the com.. writing the blog..
so happy.. wakaka.. dun tell my bro yar.. O.o haha

4 comments:

@ting said...

lol...u n ur bro so funny...=P

慧芳 HuiFanG said...

mich...cool la u...ur bro cry?? O.o

Anonymous said...

Dian Ji Lai O.O

慧芳 HuiFanG said...

anonymous muz be monkey face la...== zzzz